Thursday, September 15, 2011

A new cycle begins.

Well, this last cycle was a 36 day cycle.  And this morning was the first day for me to take my temp for one solid cycle.  I am actually kind of fascinated to see the whole ovulation temp-rise thing in combination with the OPK pee testing. 

Just wish I wasn't working so late tonight.  And more... way more... I wish I hadn't gained these 20 or so pounds since my last jiu jitsu tournament.  I thought it would be so much easier to lose it-- and it would have been if I could have keep up with working out and training.

I don't like feeling my belly so big (which is definitely ironic given my goals...) and I don't like my underwear being too small.  And I don't like knowing that if I don't lose this weight I won't have anything to wear to hearings in court, or to wear at all in the winter-- I mean really, I don't even think my jeans fit any more.

I remember last October I was 133 lbs.  Let's get there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment