Monday, September 26, 2011

Still here, but fretting.

Still taking temps and still not ovulating yet-- though it's only cycle day 12 and last cycle I probably ovulated between 25-29, so no rush.

But that made me take another look at the calendar.  I will be on a business trip October 10-14.  Cycle day 25 is ... October 9.  I could conceivably (no pun intended) get all stocked up with his end of the business on the 9th and 10th, right before heading to the airport... but that seems like I'd be potentially missing the "good days" if I actually ovulate on the 26th or 27th or 28th or 29th cycle day.  AND that assumes that I do ovulate on those days... since last cycle I was just relying on the OPK and not charting temps.


So I pitched him to come with me on the trip-- my treat-- although it is not to anywhere glamorous or enjoyable.  He could work remotely, after all.  He could just come on the 11th (haha no pun intended- sorry!) and leave on the 13th.  He just laughed... so I cutely said "honey I'm not kidding!"  and he said "oh, I know you weren't.  I know."  Not terribly happily-- more like wryly.

I think I'll start petitioning for babymaking sex on the 2nd just to be safe-- every other day-- then on the 8th, start with every day.... and tonight I need to ask him again to come with me. 

I know it's just one cycle but I am 39.  I want to make the best use of time possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment