Monday, September 19, 2011

This temp-taking isn't so hard.

I just set my alarm for 4 every morning (don't ask.  Taking it at 4 was random and now I am afraid to change it till the next cycle.  If there's a next.  Hope hope hope.)  I stick the therm in my mouth in the dark, wait till it beeps, shut it off, back to sleep.  Then when I wake up for real, I just turn it back on and watch for the last reading to flash quickly on the screen, before it goes to "Lo."

I think it's kinda interesting that my temps have generally been so much lower than they were last cycle, when I started taking them a week before my period.  Wonder if the post-ovulation (assuming there's ovulation) temps will be the same this time as they were, or if they'll just be "higher" than my current pre-ov temps.

That's me, overthinker.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment