Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well, duh....

Like an idiot I decided to pee on a stick this morning, "just in case."  Of course it was negative.  Or as all the pregnancy websites say, a BFN (big fat negative.  Or some other F word.)  I don't have a temp chart yet so I don't even know for sure I ovulated or whatever, so how could I know whether it was too early to test?  Which is good I guess...

Last month I had a 40 day cycle, so if that is consistent, I am due for mother nature about Sept 20th.  Meaning now would theoretically be 13ish days after ovulation.  A full week too early.  I guess.

Isn't it odd that as a 39 year old woman I don't really know how long my cycle is?  I was on birth control almost my entire adult life.  I have been manipulating it mostly successfully for 20+ years.  This is truly an adventure that will require patience.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment